OTA CHENNAI-49 WEEKS COURSE
- The qualifying age for OTA is 19-25 years.
- Should be a graduate for appearing in OTA exam.
- There are 12 vacancies for every course in OTA.
OTA CHENNAI (TECHNICAL)
- The qualifying age for OTA is 20-27 years.
- For OTA a candidate should possess an Engineering degree in Civil/Mechanical/Computer/Aeronautical/Electronics and Telecommunication.
- There are 20 vacancies for every course in OTA.
OTA NCC (SPECIAL ENTRY)-Short Service Commission
- The qualifying age OTA (NCC Entry) is 19-25.
- Graduation with 50% marks and two years of service in NCC Senior Division Army with minimum B Grade in "C” Certificate.
- There are 4 vacancies for every course for OTA (NCC Entry).
- The qualifying age OTA (JAG Entry) is 21-27.
- Graduation (LLB) with minimum 55% marks and eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State.
- There are 4 vacancies for every course in OTA (JAG Entry).